Tuesday, October 28, 2008

UEA Weekend!!

Travis was hunting over UEA so the kids and I played a bit while he was gone.

Friday we went to the pumpkin patch with our good friends the Petersen's. Conner and Logan wanted to ride their bikes. So I rode with them. It was a lot farther than I thought. I was definitely out of breath by the time we got there.


Logan and Abby with their Pumpkins!

Parker, Ashlyn, Logan, Abby, Rylee and Conner.

The girls loved the pumpkin cart. They wanted to ride along with the pumpkins!

Saturday was such a beautiful day! My neighbor Jeanne and I decided to take the kids for a hike. Logan did not want to go. I talked him into going by telling him he could invite his good friend Zac. They were not thrilled. Once we got up there and started to hike they were having a great time. They were catching grass hoppers and spotting lizards. The girls were troopers. They hiked the entire way without complaining.



2 comments:

Snell Familia said...

Your hike looks like a lot of fun. Where did you go? Looks like you had great weather!

Anonymous said...

Careful there- Travis may want to take you on another backpacking trip! LOL!