Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Travis and I celebrated our 12th anniversary this weekend! We were married on September 27th 1996. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I am so lucky to be married to such a great man. Our first date! I bet Travis has no idea that I saved this ticket. We went to the rodeo in Ogden and then drove to Salt Lake and ate at the Spaghetti Factory.
Wow! I think that we both look about 12. Styles have sure changed.

Our engagement picture.


Our wedding day! One of the happiest days of my life!




9 comments:

Em&Em said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys had fun. I enjoyed your pictures. You look so cute.

Denise said...

Your blog is so cute too! I love the fall look. Those pictures of you and Travis are great! It's great that you have joined us crazy bloggers!

Laurel said...

Happy Anniversary! Travis looks so different! You still have the same awesome smile. How fun to look back.

Roberts Family said...

I love that you saved that ticket! It must have been true love at first sight!! Your old pictures are so fun to see. Travis has the same haircut that Jeff did way back then.....hahaha too funny! We miss you guys too. I am glad I can keep up with a bunch of you through your blogs, though!

White Family said...

Happy aniversay!! That is such a cute idea to put all those older pictures of you two on your blog. What fun memories. That is sweet.

Anonymous said...

Happy 12! I love the vintage photos. You guys look so stinking young. Trav's hair rocks!That was totally the haircut to have back in the 90's!

brittanyc said...

Oh my gosh, you both look so LITTLE! Travis looks especially young. How fun to see you guys back when. I love the wedding picture. Happy Anniversary!
Britt

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness! I can't stop smiling. I love the moppy hair and 90's styles. You're wrong about looking 12 though-17 now yes!:)
Happy Anniversary!!

Snell Familia said...

Dan and I loved the hair-dos!! Unfortunately we have some that are very similiar??? I have tickets and similiar stuff that I have saved! That's so funny that we save stuff like that!! :)