Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had such a wonderful Christmas! I love how excited the kids get and spending lots of time together!



Here are the kids on Christmas Eve helping Travis make rice krispy treats for Santa. We always make rice krispy treats instead of cookies. We think that they are Santa's favorite!







On Christmas morning Logan was the first one up at 7:30! Abby was not awake and we made him wait until 8:00 to go and wake her up. He was going crazy! Not bad. I remember waking up much earlier!




Logan with his DS




Abby with her Barbie house



What fun times!

6 comments:

Kim Stringfellow said...

We had fun with you guys on Christmas! Thanks for the great memories.

Love,

Kim

Small Family said...

Had a great time with you and your family on Christmas. Abby and Logan are too cute. Abby's Barbie house is huge!!!!!!!

Em&Em said...

How fun! I am glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas. :)

MM said...

Hi Karen:

I am loving this blog idea. Thanks for all your help. (It took me a LONG time to post my Christmas post, but I think I'm getting better). Thanks again for the nice Clock. It is in a prominent place in our living room. We had a great Christmas.
MOM

brittanyc said...

That's an awesome Barbie house!! How fun for Abby! And I think Santa delivered a lot of DS's this year!
Britt

Anonymous said...

Awesome doll house, but wait! No elevator?? LOL! I love how her head doesn't even reach the top floor! Cute!